With more than 42 live events a year, UFC brings you the best mma action on the planet. Roku TVs are some of the most popular devices in the world. Here’s how you can watch UFC through ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass wherever you are.
HOW TO WATCH UFC 249 THROUGH ESPN+ ON YOUR Roku TV IN THE UNITED STATES
Once you’re signed up for ESPN+ and have purchased the UFC 249 PPV, you can then watch the fights through the ESPN channel on your Roku device. Here’s how:
1) Head to the home screen on your Roku by pressing the “HOME” button on your Roku remote.
2) Scroll down and select “STREAMING CHANNELS” to access the Roku Channel Store. This is where you can then find the channels (the same as apps) that you want to download onto your device.
3) Next, you want to find the ESPN channel. You can do this by selecting one of the sub-categories–“MOST POPULAR”, “TOP FREE”, “SPORTS”, etc.–and then finding it within those lists, or you can simply select “SEARCH CHANNELS” and then type in “ESPN.”
4) Once you’ve found the ESPN channel, select “ADD CHANNEL” (At this point, if you opted to create a Roku account PIN when setting up you’re device, you’ll need to enter it). This will install the channel, which you can find on the home screen.
Note) You can also add the ESPN channel via the Roku website right here. You’ll need to sign into your Roku account, then add the ESPN channel and it should soon appear on your Roku device. If it doesn’t immediately show up on your device, go to your Roku and select Settings>System>System Update>Check Now.
5) On your Roku device, open the now-installed ESPN channel and then sign into the ESPN+ account you used to purchase the PPV. You can do that by selecting the settings icon (the little gear symbol) in the upper-right corner, then “ACCOUNT INFORMATION”, then “ESPN ACCOUNT”.
6) Go back to the “FEATURED” tab and select the UFC 249 main card to start watching the fights starting at 7:00 PM ET.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
If you don’t have ESPN+
New subscribers can bundle and save over 25% by purchasing the UFC PPV ($64.99 value) and ESPN+ annual plan ($49.99 value) for $84.98.
If you are an ESPN+ subscriber
Existing subscribers can buy the latest UFC Pay-Per-Views by going to this page and selecting “Buy Now”. You can upgrade your monthly plan to the annual plan and receive the 25% savings by choosing “upgrade and buy” if you’re logged in.
HOW TO WATCH UFC 249 OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
- Visit UFC Fight Pass to order the event
- Install the UFC app on your Roku TV
- Log in with your UFC Fight Pass account
- Tune in to enjoy the UFC PPV!
Where Else to Watch UFC 249
If you don’t want to watch on Roku, you can do so on any other phone, tablet or streaming device that supports the ESPN app. This includes, but isn’t limited to: Fire TV or Firestick, Apple TV, Chromecast, PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, Android phones, iPhones, tablets and select Samsung and Roku Smart TVs.
Additionally, you can watch right on your computer via our streaming service right here.