Connect with us

Featured

Ralph Rangnik progress at Man Utd has been severely hampered by the Kovid outbreak

Published

on

Rangnik progress at Man Utd has been severely hampered

Interim boss Ralph Rangnik has said that the obstacles caused by Covid-19 have been a major factor in Manchester United’s progress since taking over.

The 63-year-old German has been unbeaten in four matches since being replaced by former coach Ole Gunnar Solskzar in late November.

However, he added that his club’s Carrington training base had been closed due to the Kovid outbreak and that his work had been complicated by the suspension of two games already.

Rangnik was asked if he had achieved his goals

In response, he said: “Of course not, every coach, every ambitious coach – and all the other coaches in that area and I am no different – wants to move faster and bigger.

Advertisement

But to do that, you have to be able to train.”

Coach Rangnik Newcastle ‘not happy with Man Utd’s performance’

After Ranginik’s first three matches against Crystal Palace and Norwich on both sides of the Champions League draw with the Young Boys, Brentford and Brighton at home were suspended due to a number of coveted United cases.

But as they return to action in Newcastle on Monday, Rangani admits he is “not at all happy with the performance” as his team leaves St. James Park with a 1-1 draw.

Ahead of Thursday’s home game against Burnley, he added: “Over the last three days, we have returned to almost full strength in terms of squad size, but we have not made much progress in training.”

Advertisement

“On the other hand, in those two or three training sessions, the team looked good and so it was really a bit of a negative surprise in Monday’s game, the way we played in terms of speed, speed and physique.”

Continue Reading

Business

New Zealand’s Ross Taylor has finally decided to retire from international cricket

Nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Published

on

Ross Taylor has finally decided to retire
Photo: Shutterstock

He is one of only four New Zealand players to play 100 Tests and the world’s first player to play 100 international matches in all formats.

New Zealand batsman Ross Taylor will retire from Test cricket after a two-match series against Bangladesh and will play his last limited overs international match against Australia and the Netherlands at home this summer.

The 37-year-old has been the mainstay of the Black Caps since his 2007 Test debut, scoring New Zealand’s record 7,584 runs at an average of 44.87 in 110 matches.

One of only four New Zealanders to play in 100 Tests, he was the first man to score one-day international runs (8,581) and a century (21), and the first in 100 international matches in all formats.

The former captain said in a statement, “It was an amazing journey and I am incredibly fortunate to have been able to represent my country for so long.”

Advertisement

“It’s a privilege to play with and against some of the greats of the game and to make a lot of memories and friendships along the way.

But all good things must come to an end and time seems right to me.”

New Zealand beat India to claim the inaugural World Test Championship in Southampton this year, but Taylor’s career has been buzzing since a recent rough patch in India where he failed to cross 11 runs in four innings.

The Bangladesh series will start on Mount Maunganui on New Year’s Day.

Coach Gary Stead says Taylor will be one of the best players in New Zealand.

Advertisement

“His skills and temperament as a batsman are world class and his ability to perform at such a high level for such a long time speaks volumes about his longevity and professionalism,” he said.

“His experience has kept the team together on countless occasions and his catching record speaks for itself. There is no doubt we will miss him when he leaves.”

Taylor will continue to play for his provincial team Central District until the end of the season before calling for his future in domestic cricket.

Continue Reading

Featured

Mbappe Will stay at PSG for Now

Published

on

Mbappe Will stay at PSG

Asked if he would join Real Madrid soon, the 23-year-old striker reacted sharply in an interview with CNN.

Current PSG striker Killian Mbappe said on Tuesday that he would end the current season with Paris Saint-Germain.

But everyone knows that at that time he will become a free agent.

Asked if he would join Real Madrid soon, the 23-year-old striker reacted sharply in an interview with CNN.

“Of course not in January,” Mbappe said.

PSG recruited Lionel Messi from Barcelona, ​​but turned down Madrid’s hefty offer. Mbabane tried to buy Madrid in July at a bold price of 180 million euros ($ 209 million).

Advertisement

It is hoped that with the reopening of the transfer market, Madrid will take another big step

Mbappe made the remarks a day after being selected as the “Male Player of the Year” from Globe Soccer at a ceremony at Burj Khalifa in Dubai.

“I am with PSG and I am happy now. I want to finish the season here successfully with my percentage,” he said.

“I will do my best to win the Champions League, the Championship and the French Cup,” he added before turning his attention to Madrid, adding that his club would meet in the next round of the Champions League.

My and our main target is to beat Real Madrid in February and March,” he said.

Advertisement

However, Mbappe said he had no regrets about joining Madrid.

“I was honest, I spoke my mind,” he said.

Mbappe confirmed in October that he had told Paris Saint-Germain last July that he wanted to leave the club.

The French World Cup winner has refused to extend his contract as the clock ticks.

It is good to know that Mbappe joined PSG from Monaco in 2017 in a deal worth a total of 180 million euros.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Featured

Ladies European Tour: Excellent 2022 Season Schedule Extra Events and Record-Breaking Prize Money

Published

on

let2022

The LET is going to be held on a large scale for the first time since the 2012 Irish Women’s Open and the Women’s Scottish Open has a record prize fund; 31 events will be played in 21 countries according to an excellent calendar schedule

This year’s Ladies European Tour is offering a record-breaking prize money with more events than ever before as part of their excellent 2022 schedule.

A minimum of € 24.5 million will be available this season, 20% more than the previous year and more than double the annual purse available in 2019 – despite the Covid-19 push, the campaign has been successfully completed this year.

With the season starting with the Magical Kenya Ladies Open on February 10-13, players will have the opportunity to compete in 31 events in 21 countries over a long ten month period.

Alexandra Armas, CEO of the Ladies European Tour, said: “Behind a strong 2021 season, with 23 tournaments, 2022 is going to be a record-breaking year for the LET, with the largest total number of purses and number of events in history.

Advertisement

“We will be launching new events in Asia and South Africa and returning to different regions across Europe and beyond, so it looks very exciting for our international membership.”

“We have never had such incredible support from all of our industry and corporation partners who see the value of investing in LET. Our players continue to set new performance standards. We are grateful to all our partners as we enter our third year. Our successful partnership with LPGA – Industry partnership. “

Events returning to the 2022 Ladies European Tour schedule include events behind the schedule of consecutive tournaments in South Africa and Australia, including the Madrid Ladies Open, The Mithra Belgian Open and the Women’s Irish Open.

skysports ladies european tour

The Aramco team has five tournaments as part of an extended schedule of the series, while the prize money for the Trust Golf Women’s Scottish Open – the week between the Evian Championship and the AIG Women’s Open – has risen 33 percent to $ 2 million.

The two new venues will host the LET event for the first time, the Allende Golf Club for the Aland 100 Ladies Open and the Deauville Barrier Golf Club for the Lacoste Ladies Open de France, again the final of the Race to Costa del Sol season with Andalusia Costa. Dell Soul Open de Espana.

The ‘Race’ will offer a bonus pool of € 250,000 among the top three finishers in the official rankings, with prizes of € 125,000, € 75,000 and € 50,000 for first, second and third place players.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Trending