Connect with us

Politics

Once again Djokovic’s visa revoked by Australian Government

Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum.

Published

on

drama with Novak Djokovic

The drama with Novak Djokovic is going on! The visa of the Serbian tennis star to play in the Australian Open was canceled for the second time on Friday by the immigration department of the Australian government. The country’s immigration minister, Alex Hawke, said in a statement that Djokovic’s visa had been revoked on health grounds.

However, the reason for Djokovic’s worries about the visa cancellation is that if the decision to cancel the visa is not lifted, he will not be able to play in the Australian Open this time, and will not get a new Australian visa in the next three years.

Djokovic, however, can appeal the decision. Djokovic has been summoned to the immigration office for a question-and-answer session on Saturday, the Australian daily The Edge reported.

This year’s Australian Open will start next Monday.

Djokovic was barred from entering Australia because of coronary arthritis, as well as coronary arthritis. His visa was revoked for the first time last week. The Joker was allowed to enter Australia four days ago after winning an appeal in court. But today, after the decision of the Australian Immigration Minister, his game at the Australian Open became uncertain again.

Advertisement

Even if the coroner is not vaccinated, a medical clearance can be obtained by showing the appropriate documents in front of a panel of two independent physicians, allowing them to play in the Australian Open. Djokovic took that opportunity.

Before he left for Australia, it was unclear whether he had been vaccinated against corona. Djokovic, who had twice before been questioned about the need for a vaccine, was told he had not been vaccinated, following a question-and-answer session with an immigration officer at Melbourne Airport in Australia.

drama with Novak Djokovic

In that Q&A session, Djokovic said that he had coronation on December 16. Djokovic also claimed that he had obtained medical clearance, citing proper reasons for not getting vaccinated.

But on the one hand, there are doubts about some of the information he provided on the Australian immigration question. Djokovic, who lives in Monte Carlo, traveled to Spain and Serbia 14 days before entering Australia, but the immigration form did not provide information.

In addition, questions arose about some of Djokovic’s activities. Djokovic gave a face-to-face interview to a journalist two days later, despite claiming that Corona had died on December 16. Djokovic also visited children at a tennis event in Serbia on December 16.

But the question of granting a visa to the Serbian star arose at all levels in Australia. Djokovic’s visa was revoked in the first round last week. Djokovic has since apologized for his mistakes. He has won the appeal against the cancellation of the visa.

Advertisement
Novak Djokovic withdraws from ATP Cup
Novak Djokovic withdraws from ATP Cup

After being allowed to enter Australia, Djokovic started practicing. With him, the draw for the Australian Open took place yesterday. Djokovic was scheduled to play Serbia against Miomi Kechmanovic at the Australian Open starting on Monday.

But a statement signed by Australian Immigration Minister Alex Hawke today shattered Djokovic’s dream. The statement said, “Today, on the basis of health and good governance, Mr. I am canceling Novak Djokovic’s visa. ‘

Djokovic, who has been at the center of the drama for the past few days, will not play in the first Grand Slam this year unless he appeals against the decision. The New York Times quoted Marie Croke, a law professor at the University of Sydney in Australia, as saying that despite appeals, Djokovic’s victory would be “very, very difficult“.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

News

MANCHESTER Star Ronaldo wants to play for 42 years

Cristiano Ronaldo said he feels like he’s 30 and aiming to play for 42 years

Published

on

Ronaldo wants to play for 42 years
Photo:

Returning to Old Trafford this season, Cristiano Ronaldo has been a lightning rod for criticism due to the underwhleming performance of the current Manchester United team. Cristiano Ronaldo will turn 36 next month. In some parts of the game, the impression of age can be felt, but scoring goals is still as terrible as before. He has already scored 14 goals since returning to Manchester United this season. Ronaldo’s goal in the Champions League has brought United to the last 16 of the group stage. The goal of the Portuguese forward in the league has brought 13 points to the team so far.

Regardless of age, a footballer in such a form does not think of retirement. Cristiano Ronaldo therefore wants to continue the game for many more days. Specifically, one of the best of all time wants to pursue a career up to the age of 42.

Ronaldo gave an interview to ESPN Brazil. Speaking about spending two decades in professional football, he said: “I am delighted to see that longevity as a player plays an important role in continuing to do well in top football, especially in my case. I think I am 30 years old physically. I take great care of my body and mind. I have learned at the age of 33 that your body will accept it if you want, but the real battle is with the mind.”

Lukaku in a big trouble
Ronaldo wants to play for 42 years

Ronaldo left Real Madrid for Juventus in 2016. At the time, 34-year-old Ronaldo’s fitness was impressed by Juventus’ medical team. They thought Ronaldo’s fitness was like a footballer in his twenties. Ronaldo can still give his best at the top level because he is fitness conscious.

The key, he says, is to believe in yourself. And that’s what I’ve been doing for the last few years. I am working with such a mentality now, I am concentrating there. I know my body will handle it well because I respect the body and care about what the body says. ‘

For this reason, Ronaldo wants to play even after forty. While it may seem like a daunting task for a striker at the top, Ibrahimovic is doing just that in Serie A. Teddy Sheringham also played in the English Premier League at the age of 40. Ronaldo is confident of following in the footsteps of the club’s predecessor, saying: “There are important moments in life, good or bad. When you fall to the ground, you have to have the strength to stand up again. I’m happy, I want to be here and see what happens. I want to see if I can play in 40, 41 or 42 years. But most importantly, the goal of the day is to enjoy the moment.”

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Trending